Monday, February 20, 2006

As I keep interacting with people who cross my path I figure out that each is projecting an image they have constructed in their minds, covering the real face of the person they are . This happens when we are not fully aware of our own expectations, desires and judgments. Instead of taking responsibility for them and owning them, we try to attribute them to others.

Of all credits that I give myself being true to myself is the most realistic one. I might not have done too well by the standards that others have set for me but when I stand in front of a mirror I identify with the person that I see. I have been true to myself at each stage. There will never be another chance so each moment that I live I give it my best shot.....

There are no discount sales for me either. Like a butterfly that has to face the restriction of the cocoon before it break through to develop wings for its maiden flight...the tests that life give me would ensure that what would emerge would be beautiful and well appreciated...

No comments: