Thursday, March 9, 2006

I have been grappling with many passing thoughts that were disturbing my mind no end. I took some time out and behind shut doors allowed them to come out in a random order on a piece of paper.What I saw staring at me was a reflections of the confusion that I had borne in my mind.When I saw my thoughts in front of me- I stopped and became conscious...

The awareness that is growing in me now is not the result of any"doing", nor do I need to struggle to make something happen. The darkness has started to dissolve. I allowed myself to settle, and remembered that deep insideI am just a witness, eternally silent, aware and unchanged.

This awareness has opened a channel from the circumference of activity to that center of witnessing. It is helping me to become detached......

No comments: