Thursday, October 5, 2006

Had a long conversation with an ol' friend about how we share the karmic patterns of others. We were trying to deduce a quick and easy way to cut through.

Long ago I had read in one of the Richard Bach books that like every cloud has its journey predecided,we too have our destiny predecided. Every person is there in your life for a reason, you may not see it from where you stand, but there is a bigger plan of which you are a part.

Life may not have taken the desired turns for me, there is a alot that I want to run back to change. Yet again i think- would I be me, if it was not for the events that shaped my personality, I would not be half the woman I am today .When the negative hits I just remind myself: "What does not kill you, makes you a better person."

All the religions of the world have said God exists. I don't know whether he is there or not, but one thing I know: the more contained and calm you become, the more godly you become.

Love what you do and appreciate where you are. Be meditative while you are doing it - be rest assured it one of the best laid plans.

No comments: