Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Nightingale comes alive...

My heart was touched. This moment has happened after ages and I realize that along time I truly accepted being fluid and became like water. Like water goes down, it searches for the lowest ground, wanting to be a nonentity I too had become a nonentity….until now.
I want to retain being able to flow but somewhere there is a need to find my ground, maybe create it. Every moment in life we have a choice whether to enter life's waters and float, or to try to swim upstream. I want to float now, trusting that life will support me in relaxation and take me exactly where it wants me to go. I am allowing this feeling of trust and relaxation to grow more and more; with full faith in this universe I know everything will happen exactly as it should.

The Nightingale comes alive...

Unfolding the moments of time,
I floated to a heaven where I heard the wind touched chime.
Lips whispering what my heart fears to endear
Is this for real, or life’s usual sneer
I hear a heartbeat throbbing me as alive
Am at the edge almost trusting I can dive..

In a moment in which I floated and entwined with Life
Brought a sleeping nightingale alive…