Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxes to New Beginnings

This new year of 2011, is symbolically also bringing in a new beginning....a new role, a new home, old friends new relationships, refreshed perspectives...

I am moving yet another time. This is the third move in the last five years. The number of boxes has just gone up by double or is it more? A gentle reminder that my life has become more bountiful and my blessings have grown.

It’s a week before I move and the days are going to be filled with packing.
Packing as tiring as it can be has its own pleasure. As I go through my belongings, I reminisce the experiences, that the last 5 years in Malaysia has afforded me…think about the moments with friends and family that has pieced my life together. I walk through the different memories that I have collected, often pausing for a moment to shed a tear or just smile with contentment...it is a wonderful experience and I personally like to pack all by myself...its Me time...it gives me the moment when I thank God for everything.

I look forward to the new life as I believe that there is only the best which is on store…

Hola, here I come again!!

No comments: