Sunday, May 25, 2014

Courage needed....

I was getting caught up in the realms of introspection and retrospection, when I stumbled upon a new word -outerspection- which simply means stepping out of your shoes and then viewing yourself from the outside....My picture is surprisingly pleasant......Thirty-five, single, successful, surrounded in love, handful and with an articulation that could kill you with its clarity ....yet I struggle....focusing way too much on lost emotions and opportunities. I have got to stop relentless gratitude slander!

There are just to many blessings to ignore and I have got to acknowledge and say thank you....

The next few days are going to be about planning....and making a difference as a friend kindly pointed out that I run the risk of "hormonal burn out" if I do not channelise this quickly....

I need to think back of the inspiration that drove me until here and the hidden path will appear.

I cannot give up at this juncture as stopping halfway can sometimes be more trying then persevering the goal till the end.

Don't give up now Hola....you are not as alone as you think you are...






No comments: