Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Have you ever wondered why does love make even the best of us act so foolishly???

I have feeling like one emotional fool of late. I have always wanted to marry Neil but I know that this dream that I am holding on to is like sand...gently flowing out of my hands. Yet the hope is there. I tell myself evertime my heart needs a false support system that-" when you really want something the entire universe conspires to make it come true."

These words seem like the last string that I hold on to..

Guess I am working for a miracle to happen....for my dream to come true.....

A figment of my imagination leaves me feeling anew.
A dream that I live but share with few..

A magnanimous white house with a red roof
Luscious green palms touched with the mountain dew...
The sound of the cascading waterfall
...will tingle the soul and make u feel...
The essence of a women personified is a moment to steal...

So walk into the earth’s paradise
Through a path less walked but heaven in disguise
.... where the desires of my heart are protected by me
A place of my dreams- my home to be....

No comments: