Monday, December 26, 2005

Well talking about Neil, I must tell you that Neil and me would probably never get married....not that I like that but thats the evident reality.

Each day I tell myself that its time to end the crisis of me shifting between being a self acclaimed matyr and the practical woman all set to accept the reality . The endless hours of silent debates must come to an end. The idea of Hola is the intend to give surface to the million thoughts that work at the back of my mind...pulling me in all directions.

Nonetheless, if expression is the intend of this exercise-let me share something that I wrote for Neil....

A body that you can touch will perish one day.
Not that I wish it but it’s the ultimate truth.
So touch my soul instead.
Let me heave and fall like cascading water.
Let me float like clouds in ecstacy…
My soul shall live like water, fire and wind.
The contentment in my heart shall fill the moments that pass.
At least every moment will be real..and would not perish
…for souls live forever.
And love should not die- for a thing of beauty is a joy forever.

No comments: