Saturday, February 11, 2006

There is a weird situation in my life today I am not sure what I expected out of it but somewhere there is a disturbing pain.....So this one is for you....

The soul cleansing rain-washed away a tear....
The breeze did put to ease.... A storm.
The solitude that my heart once did fear...
Would now be my friend forever...

Words unspoken but thoughts so clear.
Nothing but a memory.... which is dear.

Slowly I walk down the chosen path.
Where decisions are mine to adhere...

Trust me that somewhere I tried and gave it all that I had.
This should take away the pain and save me from feeling bad...

So think of me as a friend you have...
And not a memory that would cease to be.
For whenever the rainbow would touch a lily.
The singing nightingale would tell u its me...

No comments: