Friday, March 3, 2006

Reading a good book is like a dialogue with the psyche of the writer. The expressions of the mind take the form of words and put across what goes on in the mind while the author while writing. However this requires the reader to enhance a skill set of reading between the lines and understanding the underlying spirit.

With every page of my book coming along I feeling as though I am unveiling years of conditioning and reaching out to my true expression. I get in touch with my inner guide and write through.

Often one feels a little reluctant to trust this guide because we are so accustomed to taking our cues from the outside rather than from the inside. The truth of the deepest being is tries to show where to go right now...just the trust needs to be instilled.

It speaks in whispers, and sometimes I hesitate, not knowing if I have understood rightly. However the indications are clear and in following the inner guide I will feel more whole, more integrated, as if I know I moving outwards from the very center of my being.

Somehow this there is faith that I will go where I need to go.....

No comments: