Saturday, March 4, 2006

When I was younger, I would spend hours narrating my innocent dreams to Neil. I always wanted a beautiful white house with a red roof and defined black window panes glazed by luscious green palms. I would walk him through the house that reflected my imagination and explain each details with the color of life filling each passing moment. I would imagine how we would together in love make this house our home. A spark of anticipatory delight that one day my dream would be a reality would make me beam with joy.

But now-there is nothing...my mind and heart have fallen to state of blankness. Years ago i would ask Neil what he was thinking and he would tell me that it was a blank feeling.This would astonish the thinking mind that I had....and would ask playfully what a complete waste of a beautiful mind is that....

Little did i realise that in my acceptance of him in the true sense I would accept a feel that was totally unknown to me and make it my way of being.

No comments: