Monday, September 18, 2006

I wait as it the only thing to do.
Slowly as life moves in a direction unknown to me

I watch the oyster coat the grain of sand and making it into a pearl.
Watching my emotions as they shed like a withering whirl.

Through all the phases of the moon passing overhead
I must be patient, so in tune with the rhythms of the moon

Soaring in unity to become one with it.
It time to be passive, letting nature take its course.

I cannot be sleepy or exude indifference
For soon I know its going to be time for something momentous.

It is a time full of mystery, like the hours just before the dawn.
It is a time when the only thing to do is to wait.

So I wait as it the only thing to do.
Slowly as life moves in a direction unknown to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hola,

These are serious words for thought. Not sure I quite got the jist of the meaning but enjoyed the feeling anyway.

Keep up the creativity

GUY