Thursday, September 14, 2006

I want to open up to the world. I realise that my life should reach out to others.

The blissfulness, the benediction, the ecstasy should not be contained within me like a seed. It should open like a flower and spread its fragrance to all and sundry - not only to the friends but to the strangers too. This is real compassion, this is real love: sharing enlightenment, sharing the joy of my dance of the beyond.

I want to be like the Queen of Rainbows that has reached the apex of its flowering and its colors. I want to beem with sexual energy, very alive, and full of possibilities. I want to snap my fingers to the music of love.

In my palm I shall hold an abundance of seeds, and as the wind blows the seeds will be scattered to take root where they may. I am not concerned whether they land on the soil or on the rocks - I just want to spread them everywhere in sheer celebration of life and love.

I want to float on the waters of emotion swirl playfully and spread my joy around for all to share.

No comments: