Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Life is rarely as serious as we believe it to be, and when we recognize this fact, it responds by giving us more and more opportunities to play.

I am going to the joy of being alive, like a butterfly that has emerged from its chrysalis into the promise of the light. I remind myself of the time that I was a child, discovering seashells on the beach or building castles in the sand without any concern that the waves might come and wash them away in the next moment. I know that life is a game, and I have to carry on with no sense of embarrassment or pretense.

I remind myself that something wonderful is just on the horizon, and I have just the right quality of playful innocence and clarity to welcome it with open arms...

Even though I might not need men- I still do wait for my Knight in Shining Armour

No comments: