Monday, October 6, 2008

Sudden shower!!!

Just when I stopped watching time and complaining a sudden shower brought in a whole load of happiness. These beautiful drops of rain carried with them the whiff of a new spirit and indicated the beginning of a new cycle.

I am open to the world of possibilities because I know I have grown more loving, more self-contained and work easily with the universe. I am relaxed and now recognize possibilities as they present themselves, sometimes even before others can see them.

I am in tune with nature and I understand that existence is providing me with exactly what I want….

A big thank you to the one who is watching over me…big hugz!!!

2 comments:

fursat said...

Good for you that you have reached in harmony with the world around you :-)

Unknown said...

You're welcome!

grin