Sunday, October 5, 2008

KISS- Keep it simple silly!!!

Why was I waiting for the extra-ordinary to touch my life, for me to enjoy life in its full capacity? Goodness is all around me irrespective of where I am. I just have to be present to it.

I reminded myself to become one with the universe. Then only a peace, a happiness, a bliss could surround me and everything became extra-ordinary. I now feel fulfilled. There is no need for me to wait for special moments to enjoy life. I just had to be present to each moment and it transformed my life into an extra-ordinary life.

Beauty can be found in the simple, ordinary things of life. We so easily take this beautiful world we live in for granted. Cleaning the house, tending the garden, doing routine office work , cooking a meal--the most mundane tasks take on a sacred quality when they are performed with total involvement, with love, and for their own sake, without thought of recognition or reward.

I have stepped into a zone of being easy, natural and utterly ordinary in my approach to the situations I encounter and see it bringing far better results than any attempt to be brilliant, clever, or otherwise extra-ordinary. I have detached myself from the end result and life has now presented the best to me. All it took was taking things easily and simply, one step at a time. The mantra for an extra-ordinary life is Keep it Simple Silly!!!

1 comment:

fursat said...

I agree with you, the best moments of our lives are the simple moments. I think life is a present whose wrapping we need to unravel one day at a time :-)

Good to see your post.