Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thinking positive and telling myself to "Never say Die"...

Thats my motivating factor these days.

Have been working like a maniac for the last few days-almost 14 hours daily. I keep getting pulled in all directions and go crazy maintaining this black diary which has refreshed TO DO list each day which never ends....

I often feel as though I have a larger pile of files on my desk as compare to anyone else in my office.....
I feel that more people call me for help-a day never goes by without a friend calling in with some issue.....
Family calls in through the day to remind me of chores they want me to do.I have a never ending list of calls to do......
I get invited for more parties than I can manage....
I have more bills to pay at the end of each month.....
A longer list of guys I have whose heart I have broken or got ditched by each passing year.......

On the positive side- this just goes to say:

I am capable of working hard...
My friends still feel they can trust me....
My family still relies on me despite our differences....
The social circle accepts me...
I still can shop and fulfil my little desires as I am earning...
And last but not the least- my heart still is capable of loving!!!!

Phew- Hola u r an ENERGY BUBBLE!!!!

No comments: